HOW IT WORKS
How many times has glue let us down? Fingers stuck together, broken toys that we just can’t fix, having to throw out our stuff because gluing it only made it worse. Not to mention just when we need glue most we discover our 3-month-old bottle is as dry as the Sahara Desert on a hot day.
Bondic® is the only product that works where glue fails. It’s liquid plastic that only hardens when you need it to. YES it stays liquid and won’t dry out like those crazy glues on the market today. Bondic® is a very simple 4-step process (clean, fill, cure and shape) to fix almost anything, saving countless precious items from ending up in the trash before their time.
This incredible adhesive is a 100% water proof and heat resistant tool. A solvent free formula stays liquid until cured with the included UV LED Light. The Bondic® solution dries clear and creates a permanent bond. Bond, build, fix and fill virtually anything in seconds. Bondic® works on : plastic, wood, metal, PVC, steel, rubber, wiring, ceramic, figurines, vinyl, Kevlar, polypropylene, leather and so much more.
READ INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING: Work area should be clean. If you want a permanent bond then make the surface rough. If you want a temporary bond then have the surface very smooth like glass. Twist open the cap and squeeze the amount you need to have primary contact. Cure with the LED, it takes 3-4 seconds to harden. You can use Bondic® underwater but the LED is not waterproof. So shine it from the outside in to cure Bondic®. Increase strength by applying more layers.
WARNING: HARMFUL BY INHALATION, HARMFUL IN CONTACT WITH SKIN, IRRITATING TO RESPIRATORY SYSTEM, SEVERE EYE IRRITATION, VAPORS MAY BE IRRITATING TO EYES, NOSE, THROAT, AND LUNGS.
FIRST AID TREATMENT: Skin contact: Wash off immediately with soap and plenty of water, Get medical attention if irritation develops and persists. Eye contact: Flush eyes with water at least 15 minutes, get medical attention if eye irritation develops or persists. Inhalation: Move to fresh air, If symptoms persist, call a physician. Ingestion: If swallowed, Rinse mouth, Get medical attention. Protection of First-aiders: Ensure that medical personnel are aware of the material(s) involved, take precautions to protect themselves and prevent spread of contamination. Notes to physician: Treat symptomatically.